Saturday, February 21, 2009

Recap.

BGM >> Hide and Seek by Na Yoon Kwon


Hy hy!
I'm trying to keep my words to update as soon as I can but due to error connection for last few days I can't post anything so today I'll recap everything happened since my last post!


Sunday, February 15, 2009

My family and me went out for dinner
We went to a Japanese resto in a mall near my beloved alma mater
(You guys may recognize it from the pics ).

Too
bad it was pretty late at night and the shops were closing so we went straight home after dinner. However, we managed to take some pictures




Me and my sis
She's the one holding that bling2 cellphone
and I'm the one with that mushroom fringe
(Seo In Young wannabe) hahaha




My menu: Chicken soyu ramen and hot ocha
Big bowl, big spoon, and luckily big stomach hehehe


Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to work!
My colleague gave me this and said
"Happy Valentine!"

That was sweet!!
I'm so happyyyyy, thank youuuu!!!




Little treat from a sweet friend
Happy Valentine for u too, Mbak Puji!


Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothing special happened for the rest of the week so let's skip it to Friday, my fave day of any working days hehehe

Me and the girls in my office usually bring our lunch from home but yesterday we decided to not to hehehe


It feels so good to eat outside for once in a while, riiiight???
hehehe




Can't believe girls can eat this much
(and I keep procrastinating my diet ..)




Uwie




Me taking Mbak Okta's pic




I was too full to sit straight
while Mbak Okta did her best to finish her dessert


Today, February 21, 2009

It's raining

I woke up too early this morning because of terrible nightmare (make me cried in my sleep and even after I'm fully awake
)

After that I couldn't sleep again .. daaaaaamn
, what am I gonna do at 4:45 AM


Online ~ (of course)


Later I tried to install the game that my colleague lend me yesterday, but it didn't work

I'm never good at this install-and-uninstall thingy

Aaaaaaaaaargh


I guess I'll just spend my time watching DVDs I borrowed yesterday and think about what I'm gonna have for dinner ..

So hungry


Today I only had a bowl of instant ramen ..

I need to find real food now


Bye!






0 comments: